Design and Developed by Dian Yuliasari | All rights reserved. © 2017 Cup Of Scarf. Powered by Blogger.

Sunny Pastel

by - March 29, 2014


I love color because after we’ve all been through Fall/Winter season which is covered by dark color and thick coat all over the world. I’m totally ready for this season. Color and brightness. Yeaah! I'm ready with happiness and the spirit of excitement of spring and summer. But before that I’m gonna put a pink pastel outfit. Because it’s spring, right?

Pink is not exactly my favorite color. I don’t hate it either. But pink is never be my first choice in anything. I always think that pink brings too much feminine touch. It’s sooooo girly. I like the idea of feminine for that I thanks to pastel color which saving my spring look without too much “girly”. It’s just not me. I’m still in love with jeans and sweatshirt for my college-everyday look.

I like twist. I like surprising people. I mean I really really love to make people shock—especially people who doubt me and sometimes talk about me behind my back. Here’s the way, I surprise people. In this case, I paired basic stripes pink pastel shirt with a vintage mid-length skirt that I just wore once for this blog. It has leopard patterns but in vintage way (I think). Because I remember two years ago the leopard patterns are so different with my skirt has. I also wore the stripes blazer to make it look like stripes over stripes. Sadly the stripes on the shirt is not really reflected on the pics because it's really sunny that day.

My satchel camera bag is still my favorite bag for this month (and maybe next month, too!). Wearing it crossed-over body? Another stylish way to wear a sling bag. This bag is really goes well with my new platform shoes from Gosh. I never thought I'm gonna wear a platform or wedge to campus. In the end, this shoes makes me so confident and give me a bit more height—about 5 centimeters. I love the orange touch of the shoes. The first time I see it, I didn't really like it. Now I love it. 

So I'm gonna leave right now, spending my long weekend watching new movies and re-watching old movies on Fox Movies Premium Asia (my favorite TV channel)! Have a nice—should be great—weekend, folks! Don't forget to follow my instagram account @dianyuliasari and follow my blog on bloglovin' :)



OUTFIT OF THE DAY

STRIPES BLAZER: Vintage
SHIRT: Nevada
MID-LENGTH SKIRT: Vintage
BAG: Malioboro Market (Yogyakarta)
SHOES: Gosh 

You May Also Like

25 thoughts

  1. Nice outfit! :)
    Lovely shoes

    http://japobsganbare.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute vintage looks!

    http://vallvalie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

  3. Hi,

    Lovely post! Your blog looks amazing! <3

    Check out my latest post :
    http://thatgirlfromcolombo.blogspot.com/2014/03/website-review-wwwaidentistcom_29.html

    would you like to follow each other on GFC & Bloglovin?

    Follow me & I'll follow you back.. x

    Love,
    ThatGirlFromColombo

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look gorgeous dear. anyway i really love your camera bag. aah so cute <333

    http://pinktearydream.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. like your outfit.

    naomihtris.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely skirt and bag! You look pretty :)

    Cheers,
    Karina Dinda R. ♥
    BLOG | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM | SHOP

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love how you mixed pastel colours with daring leopard pattern skirt!
    cuteeee

    x
    sartob

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aduh itu sepatunya lucuk banget sumpah, dan ga nyangka tasnya beli di Malioboro haha xD I rarely find good bags there kayaknya udh capek jalan duluan sblm nemu good finds >< Definitely should search harder cuz I really really want that satchel <3 Love the bright color of the photos! xo

    BLOG | TWITTER | BLOGLOVIN

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am also very happily welcoming the arrival of spring and I absolutely agree! Pastel is the best way to greet Spring!

    You're adorable
    xx
    christineadelina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow beautiful photos! You look amazing !

    I'd be happy to see you on my new blog :)
    Good luck!
    xx
    skylarksymphony.blogspot.ru

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the outer and your bag :D

    WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love ur bag dear :3 it's so vintage
    would you like to check out my blog?

    xx
    http://overloadstories.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. welcome to vibrant colors and crazy patterns! great look i love that blazer on you.

    ReplyDelete
  14. cute bag!! <33

    xx,
    www.liviapangdoko.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love watching women's blogs of foreign countries.
    There are always different and interesting proposals and I always find some good ideas.
    Kisses from Italy,
    Eni

    http://eniwherefashion.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful post :)
    By the way I've never visited your blog before..it's really interesting! Keep it up! :)

    If you want you could come to visit my blog, i would be happy to know what you think about it and stay in touch :)
    And if you want we could also support each other, just let me know
    Here's my socials:
    twitter
    instagram
    lookbook
    bloglovin

    SMILE'S AVENUE
    xoxo
    Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  17. Really nice colors! Love it! All the best from Munich,

    Vanessa
    www.TRAVELvip.tv

    ReplyDelete
  18. great look, love the bag!
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your outfit is colourful and so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete