Design and Developed by Dian Yuliasari | All rights reserved. © 2017 Cup Of Scarf. Powered by Blogger.

Something New

by - April 19, 2014


It's been three weeks and my last post. Sorry folks! It just college thing is going crazy. It still eight weeks to go to the end of this semester. Now, at the middle of the night, I'm writing this post with annoying flu which makes me always wanna lay around.

I wanna try something new. Few weeks ago (or I can say "months"), my friend, Intan wanted me to be her experiment of MUA. So, I said yes. I think it may become beauty sections on this blog. A lot of people in campus don't know that she can do make up. So did I. When I see her Sephora make up box, and other beauty tools she has, I just like "whoa". Well, it isn't easy to get any Sephora in Indonesia. 

I'm not really good at beauty. But, I always wanted to try light smokey eyes. I hope you like it, folks!


Make up and Photograph by Intan H. Marysa 

You May Also Like

11 thoughts

  1. Hahahaaa~
    It's a rare opportunity to see you with make up on~ XD
    the 3rd photo from top kinda reminds me of a picture from an old magazine hahahaaa~
    Don't forget to visit my new blog, DYS~ :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love this look so much :D

    WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great style,

    Lots of love.
    www.NataliaBosch.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. so nice photos ;)

    http://izabielaa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the flower crown & also your hijab omg <3

    Kindly leave me a comment,
    Appareality

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow!!! Nice make-up!!! I do not know anything about make-up!! Fortunate you.
    Eni

    http://eniwherefashion.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love how add the floral headpiece to your monochrome look. so adorableee <3

    x
    sartob

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous! Love the roses on your hijab.

    ♥ Gita @ mimiandchichi.com

    ReplyDelete