Design and Developed by Dian Yuliasari | All rights reserved. © 2017 Cup Of Scarf. Powered by Blogger.

Owl

by - March 01, 2014


Recently, I've been made myself into sweatshirt and sweater. I like them because it's so sporty and simple to wear everyday. I got this owl sweater from Gogirl! Magazine February edition. I love it. I've been searched for grey sweater but I couldn't find the perfect one. And finally, I have it even it's a bit small for me.


I decided to wear it last Tuesday with maxi skirt and jacket to the class. The jacket was my moms but she gave it to me because she doesn't wear it any more. I take a guess is from the 80's.

Anyway, hopefully we can have a great month in March and have a nice weekend everyone! 


pictures by Taqiyya Najiatullah

OUTFIT OF THE DAY

SWEATSHIRT: Gogirl! Magazine
JACKET: Vintage
WATCH: Baby-G
SHOES: Kickers

You May Also Like

6 thoughts

  1. ahh, I love with your jacket,
    great outfit, hehe

    www.pieine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a great combination! totally adore your blazer <3 that sweater from gogirl looks superrr comfy omg
    xx,bella

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look cute dear! Love your outer :)

    Don't forget to join Hanake Label Giveaway on my blog, click here. Win the prize with total value IDR 450.000.
    Cheers,
    Karina Dinda R. ♥
    BLOG | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM

    ReplyDelete
  4. very nice look love your blazer my dear!

    ReplyDelete
  5. cool outer and top dear :D

    WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love watching women's blogs of foreign countries. There are always different and interesting proposals and I always find some good ideas. I'm a blogger from Italy. If you want, take a look at my blog.
    Kisses,
    Eni

    http://eniwherefashion.blogspot.it/
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Eniwhere-Fashion/495867350525920

    ReplyDelete