Design and Developed by Dian Yuliasari | All rights reserved. © 2017 Cup Of Scarf. Powered by Blogger.

Ice Cream

by - February 21, 2014


This is my outfit on Monday. I though I must wearing bright color or something that can't provide a good mood after heavy ashes rain from Mt. Kelud eruption (even though is 93 miles southeast away) on last Thursday at night (Februari 13th). On Friday morning, my scooter covered with a lot of tiny ashes that almost invisible to see because they're in 5-10 microns. Pretty much sad that day, but Alhamdulillah the eruption is getting better everyday.

I chose pastel color. I didn't mean to make myself look like an ice cream. I just wanted to wear this maxi skirt that I got month ago. Turned out I did pick this shirt quickly and this headscarf. I felt preppy that day because I had studio class (which happens every Monday for 4 hours and Tuesday for 2 hours). It was also the reason why my headscarf style looks simple (well, it is the basic one). My friends said that day I looked like an ice cream and candy. Do you think I look like ice cream?



Pictures by TAQIYYA NAJIATULLAH

OUTFIT OF THE DAY

// SHIRT : Nevada //
// SKIRT : Unbranded //
// WATCH : Nixon //
// SHOES : Kickers (old) //

You May Also Like

5 thoughts

  1. es krimiiiiiiii. aku suka leggingnya wahahaha
    legging dimana ituuuu?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your outfit today, so colorful..

    my newest post, :)
    pieine.blogspot.com/2014/02/a-pink-day-with-strawberry-chocolate.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pastel color. Nice outfit dear! Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. kereeen. tapi kuningnya ndak kelihatan yaa huhu

    ReplyDelete
  5. the pastel colour made u look soft and gentle :)
    make be they picture u as ice cream as u look soft and gentle with that outfit :)
    would you like to follow each other to keep in touch?
    MY-Emily
    Please, let me know! ;)
    Follow me and I will follow you back for certain
    (leave a blog link at my blog after follow so I can go back ur blog again)

    ReplyDelete