Design and Developed by Dian Yuliasari | All rights reserved. © 2017 Cup Of Scarf. Powered by Blogger.

Fourth

by - February 11, 2014



Hey there! I'm officially entering fourth semester! So, it’s time to work harder than ever. Hopefully this semester won’t be as crazy as last semester (but, I think it’s gonna be crazier). Yesterday was my first day of this semester and these are what I wore to the class but with different hijab style and glasses.


I feel like welcoming new semester should be with color. It makes me happier and more excited even though next month would be harder. But, we must have good vibe and mood every time, right? That’s why I grabed my yellow shirt and put it together with coral headscarf and keep it simple with pair of black jeans. And to balance the color, I wore army parka. 


*Shaky shaky! Blurred hands* 


OUTFIT OF THE DAY

// SHIRT : Gaudi //
// JEANS : Colorbox //
// PARKA : Vintage //
// OXFORD SHOES : AdorableProjects //

You May Also Like

5 thoughts

  1. You looks cool !

    Nataliegasm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome outfit, I love how you've added colour with you hijab, awesome :) <3

    http://amelodyofdiaries.blogspot.co.uk/
    http://www.youtube.com/marieljanina

    ReplyDelete