Design and Developed by Dian Yuliasari | All rights reserved. © 2017 Cup Of Scarf. Powered by Blogger.

Love the Leather

by - March 08, 2014


Spring is coming. But in Indonesia, the weather's still rainy. So, I've been geared myself with outerwear. One of them are this jacket. This jacket is actually I got almost a year ago. I remember it was difficult to find a leather jacket that perfectly fit my personality. I like jacket that biker inspired. I think it always makes me more confident than usual. I love leather, well I don't really like wearing genuine leather that comes from animal, I like the faux version.


I decided to style my leather jacket with my old jeans with dusty effect on it. I paired with creamy long sleeve top with tiny belt. For the bag, I chose backpacks. Why? Because I always bring a lot of things during the class. And backpacks is the only option to carry them.



 

OUTFIT OF THE DAY

LEATHER JACKET : Gaudi
JEANS : Nevada
BACKPACKS : Smile

You May Also Like

8 thoughts

  1. You look so beautiful!
    So happy I came across your blog--you have great taste ;)
    love the Gaudi leather jacket!
    Would you like to follow each other? xx

    ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ Creme de la Chic ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous look and jacket! I also prefer faux fur. There are great leather-looking clothes.

    Jasmine xx
    For a Real Woman
    So easy Spanish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally adore this backpack:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great look dear you look so pretty
    Wanna follow each other
    Let me know
    Kosses

    ReplyDelete
  5. suka deh sama gaya androgini kamu, boyish tapi tetap pretty! ^^ perpaduan jaket kulit sama sheer top itu keren banget!

    I'm inviting you to join my giveaway, win a cool tee for your chic outfit, for details click here :D

    ReplyDelete