Design and Developed by Dian Yuliasari | All rights reserved. © 2017 Cup Of Scarf. Powered by Blogger.

the last to start new one

by - January 05, 2014


LAST OUTFIT FROM 2013. This is the last outfit photos that I took from 2013. I realized that in 2013, I didn't post as many as in 2012. I was so busy because this is my second year in college. Now, I'm working on final projects of this semester. So, this post is gonna be short post because I have to work on my projects again. But, I can tell you one of my resolution of 2014 is blogging more often.

Fringe Cardigan: Monzninoen (intagram @monzninoenshop) // sandals: crocs

photo by: @taqiyayaya

You May Also Like

1 thoughts

  1. Nice post! I do love your Crocs :) who hates Crocs? nothing can handle that stuff XD

    Follow me back if you don't mind ;)
    http://wttmouchilicious.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete