Design and Developed by Dian Yuliasari | All rights reserved. © 2017 Cup Of Scarf. Powered by Blogger.

Jakarta Fashion Week 2014: Dian Pelangi

by - January 31, 2014










I didn't come to Jakarta Fashion Week 2014, last October. Actually, I've never had any fashion week experience. I live in Surabaya, and Jakarta Fashion Week happens in Jakarta which is 494 miles away. Not to mention, I cannot just escape from my responsibility as student. Maybe I can go to JFW after I graduate :)

Here's one of my favorite designer, kak Dian Pelangi. Yeah, I know. We have same first name. Let's not talk about it, because Dian is very common name in Indonesia. I always adore her designs and her style (she's also a blogger!). Always vibrant, colorful, and use Indonesia's traditional fabric such as Batik. At JFW 2014, she launched her new collection: Pop Batik. Looooooove the entire collection! ♥♥♥

You May Also Like

0 thoughts