Design and Developed by Dian Yuliasari | All rights reserved. © 2017 Cup Of Scarf. Powered by Blogger.

pancakes

by - January 27, 2014


I love foods! Who doesn't? I love eating sushi, pancakes, or anything that eatable as long as it's not spicy. One of the advantages being me is I'm stuck on my weight. My weight just about 42-45 kg. It's never been reached 47 kg. Whatever I eat! My mom was so panic when I was in fourth grade. She though I have a disease or something in my the digestive system. I remember that I went to the doctor and the doctor told me that I'm okay and it just me who doesn't want to eat. I just don't care because it's completely false. I eat everything (except spicy food, of course). I just be happy all the time. So, I've never worried like the others girls. It makes me love my life more, and feel so thankful. Alhamdulillah! :)


Okay, let's talk about what I have here for you. Pancakes, waffle, and crepes cake. They are from Pancious Pancake House. Finally, they open their branch in Surabaya. I just love the vibe around here and what they serve! They have pancakes, waffles, crepes cake, pasta, burger, appetizer, and a lot more (here's the menu). But today I just post about the pancakes. You can choose pancakes, waffles, or crepes cake with sauce they have on menu. My favorite is Blueberry Cheese. I like it's served in waffles. But, sometimes I like it in pancakes (depends in a mood). Other menu that you should try are Green Tea Crumble served with crepes cakes and Nutty Nutella with pancakes. My friends love it.

So, now here's the question: do you love foods? This is for me to you: live is too short to care about weight.

Nutty Nutella

Green Tea Crumble

Blueberry Cheese

You May Also Like

6 thoughts

  1. Woah you make me drooling!! Nice blog dear, mind to following each other? :)

    Join my Mini Giveaway, win lots of cute and pretty fashion stuff. Open worldwide till January 27th. Click here.
    Cheers,
    Karina Dinda R. ♥
    BLOG | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM

    ReplyDelete
  2. mau dong kakak blueberry cheesenyaaa :3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love foods too...
    pancake and waffles is my fav..hehe

    ohh ya, wanna follow each other?
    thank you, :)

    www.pieine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete