Design and Developed by Dian Yuliasari | All rights reserved. © 2017 Cup Of Scarf. Powered by Blogger.

Rainy Days

by - January 28, 2014


How are you guys? Hope you guys have amazing day at work, school, or anywhere you be! How am I? Well, Indonesia doesn't have four seasons like US, we just have two seasons. Rainy and Summer (or hot?). And now, we're in rainy season. The weather is totally good for me because I don't really like hot weather. But, I don't like when I have to be at home all the time because of the rain. So sorry to make you confused about what I said. So now, I'm at home. Doing anything I can do to make my holiday productive.


Okay, the outfit. You know, rainy days and I need to keep myself warm. It's not like winter, but for me it's pretty cold. If I go somewhere, I absolutely take my cardigan, coat, parka or leather jacket. And few weeks ago, I found this amazing coat in my mom closet. She bought it before I was born. I don't know how long ago but I think it's very long. I couldn't let myself ignore this amazing piece. I just grabbed it and placed it in my own closet. I decided to wear this coat with pattern pants. I wrapped the cashmere scarf to cover my neck because the hijab do I chose is knotted turban style in coral.


OUTFIT OF THE DAY

// COAT : Vintage //
// BOOTS : Adorable Projects //
// SCARF(s) : unbranded //
// RING : Malioboro market, Yogyakarta // 

You May Also Like

9 thoughts

  1. ohh,. you are so cuteee,
    I love your outfit today, especially your coat, hehe

    ohh ya, maybe we can follow each other via instagram? :)
    my instagram account: ineelsa

    www.pieine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i lovee your coat and wedges! :))

    well, i wish I can get a productive holiday but since it's rainny season, it's difficult to go far from home. sadly :(

    xoxo,
    Eka Patriargadani
    Fresh Cappuccino

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But, you can make something by recycling from your unused stuffs at home, right? Go green! Go creative! :D

      Delete
  3. Great look, dear:)
    Chic!!
    If you want, we can follow each other. Kisses
    http://fashionsecrets-oksana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love your outfit,it looks so cozy with those print leggings and the chunky knit :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. you're so cute and i love your leggings<3 [: keep up the great work lovely!
    also, if you're interested, let's follow each other? do let me know!!

    Xxx
    www.thedancingpencilonpaper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the print on the tights, they're so cute and perfect for winter

    x greta
    flourish-blog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like your legging :3
    mind to check my blog?
    http://www.overloadstories.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete