Design and Developed by Dian Yuliasari | All rights reserved. © 2017 Cup Of Scarf. Powered by Blogger.

Daisy's Rose

by - August 24, 2014


I've been keeping my eyes on what's going on with fashion in Indonesia. There's a lot of local brand here is currently growing. The quality that they give to us is no question ask. Even some people still asking. I know that they afraid local stuff is not good. Import stuff is. That's not true. Both are great. I keep finding new local brands (or maybe I didn't know before) every time. 

As I living in design environment, style is something to applied every single day. In that case, local brands is one of my favorite. Their affordable price and good quality always make me spend my money on them. My college friends just launch their new brands called The Daisy Co. I had a good opportunity to take a peek their first collection days before their launch date-because I asked, of course. The Daisy Co first collection is all about basic shirt which is perfect for us who study in ITS Campus. I spotted one of my favorite pattern. Roses. Mostly their pattern is about flower, but they also have in gingham and dots pattern. I always find trouble in a brand have one size only, most of all, the sleeve length is never fit perfectly. But not to worry, they have sizes from S to XL. Yeay!

From the vintage bag to the new tee from Hardware, this shirt is super match with everything. This shirt goes formal or edgy or chic. Even you can see that basically this shirt show you the vintage effects, they can go with what the trend is now. I wore them just like Alexander Wang Spring 2014 RTW fashion show. See? Going modern already. If you're not really into feminine style, wear your floral the way how Alexander Wang show their collection. I also paired this shirt with khaki jeans from Triset and platform shoes from Gosh. When I'm in busy day, I would like to keep my make up and headscarf style very simple during the day. For lips I use wondershine gloss from Wardah in pale pink and the headscarf I style in basic. 

Hopefully you guys will enjoy this outfit and can give you inspiration for styling your basic shirt. Find their other patterns? Go check their collections on instagram @thedaisy.co! Don't forget to click the follow button!

Photos: Frisda Azzarina

OUTFIT OF THE DAY

SHIRT: The Daisy.Co
T-SHIRT: Hardware
JEANS: Triset
SHOES: Gosh
RINGS: Stradivarius
BAG: Vintage

You May Also Like

13 thoughts

  1. the shirt is awesome! your friend must be very talented!
    and you styling it perfect, love this look dear <3

    www.cinwilsoon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those shoes are so unique, love it!

    — Michelle | www.MXPSTYLE.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your roses blazer so pretty ^^

    http://sonya-thaniya.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous look on you, love the rose print!
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the way you layered your outfit :*

    ReplyDelete
  6. When I'm in Thailand I generally find the local stuff is much better quality. It's not mass produced & it's made with care. I think it's the factory stuff from China you have to look out for. The flower print on your top is really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Itu kemejanya keren bangeeeetttt patternnyaaaa:333333
    jadi mauuu><

    Adventure of P-Chaaaan!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. outernya keren banget patternnyaaaaaaaaaaa.. and it meets that really-tiny-dot pattern (or somethin?)! cuttie!

    ReplyDelete