Design and Developed by Dian Yuliasari | All rights reserved. © 2017 Cup Of Scarf. Powered by Blogger.

A Year Back

by - September 02, 2014


NYFW is coming on Thursday. I wish I could be there. I always have a dream to come to New York to watch New York Fashion Week live. In years later, perhaps? InshaAllah. Let's dream it! And make it! It would be amazing to see Alexander Wang, Rachel Zoe, Phillip Lim, and Proenza Schouler-their pieces of art come alive down on the runway. Meeting street style and watching them got shot by street style photographer, seeing important in this fashion industry. I would be something that I can't never explain.

It has been no secret that Spring Summer 2014 trends is men's wear inspired. I think the designer that show it clearly is Alexander Wang. The chic and sporty touch came together yet it still clean-just like Alexander Wang always does it. First, I love wearing shirt, sometimes I even wear my dad's. Then, I love something slouchy. That's why I love this Alexander Wang button-up-only shirt trends. I've already done it in my last post here. I have been a huge fans of his works and his self that I read on Teen Vogue Handbook, his collections, for every season, I love them all.

I can't wait to see his collection for Spring Summer 2015. It would be supes amazing and incredible. I've shared my favorite! What's designer show you're waiting for this fashion week SS 2015? Let me know by your comments below! <3

image via Style.com



You May Also Like

0 thoughts