Design and Developed by Dian Yuliasari | All rights reserved. © 2017 Cup Of Scarf. Powered by Blogger.

Silver Wine

by - August 13, 2014


I wore this overall only twice (including this post), It's pretty much challenging pairing an overall with anything in my closet and how to make me not looked like a farmer. I decided to wear this outfit to the mall last weekend. 

I paired this wine overall with a grey sweatshirt that I got for free from gogirl! magazine. It kinda make it look sporty. The headscarf style that I chose is a simple one (you only need one pin!) in black because it neutral. And for the first time ever after years not wearing ballerinas, I purchase them again in silver! They're from The Little Things She Needs. The accessories I kept it sporty with Nixon watch and bag from Gowigasa to complete this look with touch of chic-ness.


LOOK OF THE DAY

OVERALL: Unbranded

HEADSCARF: Unbranded


BAG: Gowigasa (old)

WATCH: Nixon

You May Also Like

8 thoughts

  1. Beautiful outfit!Your blog is very nice and interesting. I`m glad if you visit my blog, too <3

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your bag! Amazing post & would you
    like to follow each other on GFC, Google+ & Bloglovin? Please lemme know
    & keep in touch!


    X
    http://subhamrai.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice outfit!



    http://rebellishoes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great look, you style this overall nicely!
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your touch on the overalls. Looking great :-)
    x
    www.silkybow.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the 100% pashmina Scarf that you are wear, properly selected according to the body outfits color.

    ReplyDelete