Design and Developed by Dian Yuliasari | All rights reserved. © 2017 Cup Of Scarf. Powered by Blogger.

Undefined

by - November 18, 2016

Of course the silhouette undefined makes pros and cons on every person perspective, it's not a casual shirt, so it's fair.




In the middle of the night I always awake trying to work on things that I can't do in the morning. One of them is keep working on this blog, editing, writing, or designing. As you can see my blog has new look and now it's responsive design. So, it will easier for you when read this blog on your device. I think midnight it's my favorite time of the day because it's so quite and makes me see everything clearly. 

Some of you may see this skirt on my instagram account, but I never posted on this blog. I always love having unique pieces for my daily outfit. Unique pieces will makes you unique as individual. This will makes you stand out from other people around you. There are always two ways: good or bad. Everything depends on how you wear it, how you pair it with, and your personality. Some people I met in person say that this is a cool skirt, others say I dress up too much by wearing this skirt. Some of them say it's not for daily wear. Well, I wore it to attend the class few times (about ten times).

The undefined silhouette of this skirt which is probably inspired by Japanese fashion makes me feel so comfortable. Of course the silhouette undefined makes pros and cons on every person perspective, it's not a casual shirt, so it's fair. Unbranded makes this skirt more undefined. I got this from a not-fancy-shop in the mall and it was dirt cheap.

The Japanese inspired silhouette itself doesn't make me wanna do the classic Japanese look. I paired this with this asymmetrical long sleeve top from Bershka to create grunge look without too grunge. And of course my favorite white converse sneakers to walk easily around the city catching up schedules. The last thing you need is classic sunglasses for covering the eyes from dust and pollution to complete the look.

Wearing:
Bershka Asymmetrical Top — Unbranded Skirt — Converse White Classic Sneakers  Emina Creamatte Lipcream




You May Also Like

0 thoughts