Design and Developed by Dian Yuliasari | All rights reserved. © 2017 Cup Of Scarf. Powered by Blogger.

Minimalism

by - November 03, 2016


So here I am, back with outfit post after my last post about make up and beauty trend. I've never thought that I will be in love with beauty and keeping myself up date with the trend is. I don't know why, I feel like the people around me really into makeup nowadays. My instagram feed on explore tab full with makeups, makeups, makeups.

My days of being at home and recovering now filled with selecting few works and updating my portfolio. And also I just need to take a breath because the last two months was an insane journey. I feel like I have to be 100% of making my new portfolio cause I don't want to be a "just". We only live once, so if you have a dream, pursue it. Follow your passion (this is so cheesy like a poster you found all over tumblr). Year after year we will find something we'll love so much, and for me it's fashion and graphic design. My study is over, and now it's time to moving on to the next step of life.

After the very long sleepless months, I made it. Graduated.

Now, I become a calmer person, my friend said. Feel so inspired with earth tone color how everything is so soft without having a contrast but still looking really good at the same time. I understand life is simple. Life is always just a place of transition for what we really looking for. Everyone lives, everyone dies. Happens everyday. You may sad, but don't be sad for too long. What goes around, comes around. If your happiness goes, it's just temporary. It will be back soon. What we do, we always have to cherish and be grateful every time. For the health, wealth, family, friends, and a lot of things. If you want something, work hard for it. It's never too late to start. The only thing make you late is because you afraid.

Don't be afraid.

You only live once. "It's always impossible until it's done" -Nelson Mandela.



On the other side of my life, I still browse through the internet. No lies that minimalism has been a trend since last year and now still a trend. With clean cut and very simple pairing clothes can make you look ready to any occasion. I'm sure everyone has one or two pieces in their closet. Another trend we should look up to is over-sized tailoring. I don't know why it's become a trend. But the trend itself are inspired from the street style or movies or books.

Pairing both trend into one style is make life so much easier for me. Both basically have a clean cut. It's basically what I have in my closet. The silhouette of the clothes makes me look skinnier. Is it bad? I don't think so. I love earth tone color palette recently, and this kind of brown is what I like. Wearing over-sized long shirt made with polyester is really comfortable in this city. The temperature here is above 38 Celsius. Insane. That's why recently I'm not doing layering.  


The last thing I understand, wearing sandals in that heat was probably the best idea.






You May Also Like

3 thoughts