Design and Developed by Dian Yuliasari | All rights reserved. © 2017 Cup Of Scarf. Powered by Blogger.

Keeping Warm

by - March 17, 2016




Surabaya is poured with rain every afternoon to evening. Almost everyday I go home with rain coat. I have to keep myself warm enough. I just got cold during TOEFL test and then I'm feeling better, and now I have cold again. I had a lot of work to do for my final projects and almost every midnight I work on it.

Moving on.

Winter mood is always filled out with muted tones, like burgundy and black. In my opinion, black is really look good on very white snow. The contrast makes all the dark color are colorful within the white snow. I scrolled instagram feed seeing NYFW street style wearing heavyweight coat to keep them warm.

Outerwear is a necessity during cold weather like rainy days. It's not normal wearing long cardigan or long coat here. But, for me, this is a way to keep myself warm enough. This cardigan is perfect. It's suitable for the weather here. Pairing the cardigan with black was a quick thought and probably that's the only thing was popped up in my head.

For the veil, I choose to wear peach square scarf to balance the black color so it wouldn't go too dark. Surprisingly my outfit was matching with the bamboo forest where we took this picture. As always, going to campus wearing these white sneakers from converse. Casual, always.

I had to go now. Still have a lot of werk to be done. Bye.

Wearing:

. Unbranded long cardigan . H&M long tee . Vintage pants . Converse sneakers .



You May Also Like

6 thoughts

  1. Love these photos so much and you look absolutely gorgeous! Have a great day!

    Check out my blog if you want: www.theglamandglitter.com

    Tamara xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your style and drawings!
    Very beautiful website.

    www.frontrow21.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the long tee!!!

    http://thedanieloriginals.com
    Instagram: danielpoonvignez

    ReplyDelete
  4. very nice outfit! I love the cardigan...

    Xxx
    Burke

    www.burkeewig.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh you looks so beautiful. love the long cardigan
    www.thefashionfraction.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. The cardigan is so cute! Bonjour from FRANCE, Sand.
    .
    www.taimemode-fashionblog.com

    ReplyDelete