Design and Developed by Dian Yuliasari | All rights reserved. © 2017 Cup Of Scarf. Powered by Blogger.

Alexander Wang S/S 2015

by - March 03, 2016


I've never posted my illustration works here. I usually post them on my instagram, from work in progress, coloring process, and sometimes the mock up versions (I love playing with mockups LOL). Some of my illustrations I uploaded on my behance with some selections of other design projects I've done. 

I always in love with Alexander Wang design! I'm addicted to it. That's why I decided to sketch it with watercolor. Alexander Wang always come with black and sporty chic. So tell me what or whose collection I should draw next?

Well, I'm just moved my url. So, you can follow this blog with Bloglovin to keep you updated! Stay tune!

You May Also Like

0 thoughts