Design and Developed by Dian Yuliasari | All rights reserved. © 2017 Cup Of Scarf. Powered by Blogger.

Let it Flow

by - June 23, 2015


Relax. Yeah. I found myself feels relax with black and white.


I clearly remember I took these outfit pictures in March. It was three months ago. Before the crazy weeks happening. I had a lot events to be handled, and last semester was slaughter, I think. Maybe I'm just hyperbolic, but I felt a lot of pressure. It was sixth semester, so, you know what I mean. Now, I just let everything flow. I was happy doing all of the works, for events and my study. I worked hard, and now it's time to relax a little before September.

Relax. Yeah. I found myself feels relax with black and white. My color-mood right now are black, white, maroon, blue, grey, and army green. Love them! That's why I always love the winter collection! The winter trends always are inspired me, especially the layering trends. A fabric over another fabric and over and over just makes me feel joy event I just see the people wear it. Then, I feel much happier when I wear it too. I don't really care about the temperature here in this very hot city. I just feel more comfortable with layering. I'm not "the clean-cut" one, more like "mysterious silhouette" kinda of girl (as in my outfits post here). But, I'll let you be the judge. 




I was pairing my white top which is super flowy fabric with vintage pleats pants - I honestly don't know what the model is, leave a comment if you know. I got it from flea market during Sunday Market last February. I also wore my outerwear with flowers prints. I put on a sandal that currently on trends. Sorry I didn't shot for details of this sandal, but I'll show you on the next outfit post. If you still wondering, you can visit their intagram account : @tashapforshoes .

Well, have a blissful Ramadhan to all moeslem in the world! Happy fasting!

. Wardah Exclusive Lipstick . Unbranded Top & Outerwear .  Vintage Pleats Pants . TAPshoes Lae Lae Sandals

photos by Taqiyya Najia; editing by Dian Yuliasari

You May Also Like

4 thoughts

  1. i love the hijab style of you and cute outer girl :)

    www.sabrinamaida.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. girl you look so pretty , love your floral blazer
    also check out my blog

    https://thefashionsateen.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. So lovely outfit plus i really love a lipstick. Happy fasting dear

    ReplyDelete