Design and Developed by Dian Yuliasari | All rights reserved. © 2017 Cup Of Scarf. Powered by Blogger.

Stares

by - November 29, 2014

People judge. So, be brave and be fierce.






I remember clearly. That day, when I wore dark red lipstick and decided to go to food market in a center of the institute aaaaaaand I got a lot stares. I don't know why. It was my first time put my dark red lipstick from Wardah Exclusive Series (shade 44). My friends challenged me to go to the market with full make up on. I stupidly accepted it. I've already known that I would become "the freak" at the market. My friends told me that perhaps they stared at me because I'm the only one who brave enough wearing suck a dark red lipstick to the campus and ready to be judged haha

Anyway, life is too short to worry about what people are gonna say or think about you, it's you! You take control over you, don't let them. Just have fun and give them something to talk about. As long as is not a sin or hurt anyone's feeling.

Okay, moving on. I decided wear maxi dress in black and I wore it as midi dress (I folded the hips area) and wear it simply with my one-and-only vintage tweed cardigan-turned out everybody wants one and starting have a similar one as mine bzzz. Basically I just put on something simple because it was Friday. I just wanted to feel flowy with the chiffon dress and cardigan. For accessories I simply chose flats-I was very late and those flats are not in their box-in silver from The Little Things She Needs.  

Happy weekend everyone! Have fun with your fams and friends!

Don't forget to follow this blog on bloglovin' and my instagram on @dianyuliasari


Vintage Blazer . Unbranded Maxi Dress . The Little Things She Needs Silver Flats

You May Also Like

14 thoughts

  1. great style.. love the pairing

    xo
    http://livelifeamour.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a chic outfit ...love the combo of grey and black <3


    www.theeche.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice outfit!
    When people stare at you for whatever reason, just remind yourself that it must be because how stunning you look ;)

    xx
    Tia

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this post. Agree with people will judge you. So none of them will affect you! Such a nice blog! Keep posting

    xoxo,

    www.fashionerza.com

    I can rock any outfits, come follow my online diary

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely gorgeous pictures.

    www.kindoflovely.com || AUS Fashion/Lifestyle
    p.s I am giving away a £30 ASOS gift voucher on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice look! love your coat

    XX

    http://www.floortjeloves.com
    http://www.facebook.com/floortjeloves

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely post! Check out my fave of today!

    http://www.shopstyle.com/action/loadRetailerProductPage?id=460937389&pid=uid7441-25962271-17

    ReplyDelete
  9. you look great, definitely better to wear what you want and not care what other people think!

    xx danielle // shades of danielle // bloglovin

    ReplyDelete