Design and Developed by Dian Yuliasari | All rights reserved. © 2017 Cup Of Scarf. Powered by Blogger.

Ciputra World Fashion Week

by - November 29, 2014

Affirmation by Denny Wirawan


Hello folks! Miss blogging so much. How are y'all? I have a lot of things to share with you. first of all, I'm gonna share about my very first experience of fashion week. I got an invitation to Ciputra World Fashion Week 2014 on last September. Yeaaay. I attended two shows: Furla and Denny Wirawan show. But, today I'm gonna share Denny Wirawan show first.

This is actually a closing ceremony show which was on last day, September 28th. The show name is Affirmation. It's all about bringing the vibe of Japanese culture through clothes on the runway. 

See you guys on the next post. 

P.S.: Sorry for the blurry images and for such a short post :(











You May Also Like

1 thoughts