Design and Developed by Dian Yuliasari | All rights reserved. © 2017 Cup Of Scarf. Powered by Blogger.

My Favorite of CHANEL S/S 2014

by - October 15, 2013

"Doing collections, doing fashion is like a non-stop dialogue." 
- Karl Lagerfeld 

I've never been to Paris, but I'm so dying to go to there to see models walk on the runway at Paris Fashion Week. Yeah someday I guess! And maybe I can meet and take a picture with Mr. Karl Lagerfeld! :D Even I'm not in Paris for Fashion Week, I can still read the report from FGR or other fashion sites. Today I'm gonna post about Chanel Summer/Spring 2014. Here my favorites!


I'm so dying for these jacket! I imagine myself wearing this jacket and off to campus! Just amazing!

The vest, the pants and the bags! Superb!

This one I may not never worn because I wear hijab. But it still on my favorite lists! 

images : fashiongonerogue.com

P.S.: I made new account on bloglovin here : Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Don't forget to follow me ;)

You May Also Like

0 thoughts