Design and Developed by Dian Yuliasari | All rights reserved. © 2017 Cup Of Scarf. Powered by Blogger.

Dark

by - October 13, 2013


I like black. It's kinda make me look mysterious. But sometimes it's not a good way to dress up in my city Surabaya. Surabaya is really hot, almost 36 Celsius everyday! But on Friday, September 13th, (can't believe it's already a month ago!) I wore this outfits to attend Illustration class. 

I usually wear this bag to campus because it fits my A3 sized sketchbook perfectly! My study needs me to bring sketch book everyday because I'm in design major. Learning about design isn't as easy as I thought. Even it's difficult, but you love it and it's in your passion and soul, it's gonna be fun. Life is a place to be grateful of every decisions we made, not to be regret.


I was wearing:

// unbranded headscarf //
// unbranded skirt and top //
// adorable project shoes //

You May Also Like

1 thoughts