Design and Developed by Dian Yuliasari | All rights reserved. © 2017 Cup Of Scarf. Powered by Blogger.

Dressed Like A Boy

by - December 30, 2018

Counting down to 2019, just a few days away.




I realized I’ve been gone for so long, not updating a blog at all. I’ve been so busy with work and life in general. But mostly, work takes so much time.

So many things happen this year. A lot of wedding parties I had to attend to, a lot of meeting, a lot of projects. It’s really exciting when we look back to early 2018, how we grow and how we change. What do you learn about yourself this year? Personally, for me, I learned a lot about business in general, fashion and startup, managing work and people. Things that I need to learn more is managing time! Ugh, so hard!



I also tried to more conscious about sustainable fashion. Well, let’s be honest, if we creating something new over and over again, will it be sustainable? Isn’t create another waste? This is what always in my mind. Let's have another deeper conversation about this in the future. I just tried to not buying too many new clothes this year. I just grab everything from my mom’s old clothes. Like this blazer!

I know it’s unusual seeing me dressed like a boy. This year I tried to get out my comfort zone – in term of style — by trying out other styles. I styled this blazer with a pair of boyfriend jeans from Stradivarius that I bought in 2017. For the shoes, I choose my Converse - Lunarlon edition. They are so comfortable. Trust me!


Stradivarius jeans / Vintage Oversized Blazer / Converse Chuck Taylor II / Zona Kacamata Glasses 

You May Also Like

0 thoughts