Design and Developed by Dian Yuliasari | All rights reserved. © 2017 Cup Of Scarf. Powered by Blogger.

Organic by John Patrick Resort 2015

by - June 15, 2014


I'm back! I know it's over a month since my last post on this blog. I missed this activity so much! I missed to interact with you, folks! This past few weeks it's been almost-no-sleeping journey. My routine was: work-work-work-eat-work-work-sleep. I mean, I didn't have time to sleep because if I did, my projects would haven't done by the deadline. We don't do finals on our major, visual communication design. We always have big (not big, huge!) projects for replacing the final. It's finally over! Now, I just pray and have a good wish for the score. Okay, enough with my misery! Let's go down to the post, shall we?

Honestly, Organic by John Patrick is pretty much new on my ears and eyes. My fashion-ography not so expert. But when I see this collection on Style.com, I was just in love at first sight. This collection has, I would say, slouchy theme and relaxing. You and I can wear them every time, every day, every occasions. The clothes are so me. I mean between a lot of projects and activities I need to get comfortable and effortless yet stylish as a graphic designer (student). The boxy-oversize coats and a-line skirts, slouchy trousers, and loose tops looks so comfortable. And also, the color palette is really great. This collection are primarily contained of solid whites, blues, pink, and orange. One last thing, it's organic and sustainable fashion!

How about you? Do you like them as much as I do? Enjoy your weekend folks! Keep in touch with me through instagram (@dianyuliasari) and bloglovin' :)





images via Style.com

You May Also Like

2 thoughts

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful collection! I love the pastel blues. such a fresh shade! :)

    Metallic Paws

    ReplyDelete