Design and Developed by Dian Yuliasari | All rights reserved. © 2017 Cup Of Scarf. Powered by Blogger.

Sat Around

by - December 10, 2013


MOCCA. You've never seen me wearing those jeans before. I bought it around 2 years ago. I just got confused how to pair them with any my outfit. Until my mom told me to wear them. And I just came out the idea with these outfit. I pair it with mustard/yellow tribal top, and I wear a leather biker jacket from Gaudi. For the bag I chose a vintage sling bag.

My friend took this pictures a few weeks ago actually. After go shopping, I came to her place, exactly a boarding house. And I just came the idea of her taking my ootd pics on the space like a balcony. (It's not a balcony, more like where people put something there, just like open space). I just sat around on wooded chair (we, javanese people, call it "dengklek") and let my friend took a picture. 

December come, which means my last month on this semester. It will be hectic month because. Wish me luck! I may not be able to blog until mid January. But you can follow me on my instagram (@dianyuliasari) !!  ;)


Mocca Jeans: Triset
Leather Jacket: Gaudi
Top: unbranded
bag: vintage



You May Also Like

0 thoughts