Design and Developed by Dian Yuliasari | All rights reserved. © 2017 Cup Of Scarf. Powered by Blogger.

Bright Inside

by - November 23, 2013


NEON. I don't know why my love for black is increasing. I think black is amazing. In this post I wore my see through chiffon skirt with pattern legging inside and I wore neon top before I put a black cardigan and my favorite leather jacket from Gaudi Clothing. And I chose bright pink shawl for the headscarf to give that I think is the right balance.

It's almost a month after my last post on this blog. I have a lot of deadline with many assignments from college lately. Finally I have some free time to post something on this blog! Yeay! Wondering where this I took the photos? It's Mangrove Park Surabaya. Here's a tips: take pictures at this park between 4-5 p.m. and you'll get beautiful sunset as your background ;)
Have a nice weekend everyone ;)
Stay stylish! ;)


// Gaudi Leather Jacket //
// Adorable Project shoes //
// bl!ng necklace //

You May Also Like

0 thoughts